Freeware License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
If you do not agree to accept this End-User License then you are required by law to delete the source archive and remove any copies from your system.
BY CLICKING 'ACCEPT', DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE, OR USING EQUIPMENT THAT CONTAINS THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO DISCONTINUE USE AND DELETE ANY COPIES, WHETHER INSTALLED OR NOT.
1. You are granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software subject to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Freeware License.
2. You may only use the software on any computer that you own, lease or control.
3. You are only granted a license for the machine-readable, object code portion of the software. You will not modify, enhance, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the software from its current state.
4. You will not have any proprietary rights in and to the software. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensor retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the software.
5. Use within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this license
shall constitute copyright infringement.
6. This license shall be effective and bind you upon your installation of the software.
7. You accept the software on an "AS IS" and with all faults basis. No representations are made to its suitability for any particular purpose.
THE LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THE SOFTWARE.
This license shall be interpreted under the laws of the state of Pennsylvania. You agree that all controversies pertaining to the software and/or this Freeware Agreement shall be heard in the courts of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. You hereby submit to the jurisdictions of such court.
Licensor's failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in the software shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of Licensor's rights hereunder or under any provision of law.
Les parties ont convenu que cette convention soit redigee en anglais.
The parties have agreed that this agreement be drafted in English.